Camp Meal Theme: Friendsgiving
The perfect theme to encourage mingling among campers!
This meal can provide a structured chaos to your meal time. If your camp normally eats meals in cabin groups, allow campers at the Friendsgiving meal theme to sit wherever they would like.
- Brown or white construction paper to line each table
- Crayons and pilgrim hat
- Tip: create a pilgrim hat from black and white construction paper. Place the crayons instead the pilgrim hat at each table.
- Arrange tables around the room in a U shape (so no separate tables)
- Cover each table with brown construction paper. Place crayons at each table inside the pilgrim hats.
- Instruct campers to sit wherever they like and draw with crayons
on the table!